Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Journey Begins

6/21/2010 10:14 AM( TOKYO TIME)

Getting into this industry, I knew I wasn't signing up for a 9-5 job; long days of castings, sixteen hour shoots, late nights of catching up on homework (french assignments AND runway training)... the list goes on. Don't get me wrong, all this has earned me a good work ethic and some incredible experiences that were well worth the effort. But you know whats even more exhausting than a 4am call time and an event that runs until 11pm the same day? Sitting for 12 hours. I dont think I will ever appreciate a good stretch as much as I will getting off this plane. As excited as I was to fly, I am ready to have my feet on solid, foreign ground. I still have no idea what to expect when we land- but I think I'm probably better off not knowing what I'm getting myself into.

I spent some time exploring Minneapolis Airport during my 6 hour stop-over. Not a whole lot to see, but I was proud to be there in one peice with all my luggage!



No comments:

Post a Comment