Friday, July 16, 2010

Behind the scenes of GISELe

Just as I was beginning to feel a tug of homesickness, I was reminded yesterday of how lucky I am to be here, and how much I love this country. I had the best shoot for GISELe magazine. Funnily enough, I was shooting with my roommate, Kirsty, which made for a fun day. The client drove us to the location, a rustic beach house just outside Yokohama. The setting, wardrobe and weather (a refreshing 21 degrees Celsius) all made for some great photos, not to mention the team of people were great to work with. I wish every shoot was so easy! As the clouds broke momentarily, I also managed to sneak a glimpse of Mount Fuji. No warning or description could have prepared me for the enormous volcano. Although slightly intimidating, I now feel all the more inspired to reach it's peak. Now to find someone brave (or stupid) enough to conquer it with me...








No comments:

Post a Comment